为你写首歌;
罗志祥♥
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.
You are at http://th-lunaticworld.blogspot.com.
Love Me? Thank You and stay on. Tag purleaseeeeee!! :D
Hate me? Aww too bad, i don't love you too. Now LEAVE.


Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

Saturday, November 20, 2010 @ 11:56 PM
How i wish i was in Taiwan yesterday . How i wish i am in Taiwan NOW . OMG T.T There was Yalun's birthday concert and Xiaogui's birthday steamboat party in Taiwan ytd . I WANT TO GO FOR BOTH ): AND TODAY . NEW STAGE'S OPENING !!! AND MY DEAR XIANG'S GNA BE YI RI DIAN ZHANG . He's now serving those lucky fans in taiwan ! I WANT BE ONE OF THEM TOO ! D: 三个我最爱的男人耶!
Yesterday was awesome . Yalun and Luo ma's birthday :D Went out with frns to celebrate xiaogui & yalun's birthday :) We ate steamboat just like xiaogui did and bought a cake for yalun ^^
And today's stage's birthday ! HEHE :p I want to celebrate . I want to go sg's stage to do that . But i'm lazy to ):
And i can't wait for frh and xiaogui to comeee ! :D
But till now no news of xiang coming D: I tell you i need to see him so badly i miss him so freaking much ): COME SOON PLEASE ! TT
Can't wait for his book . (Y)
AND I NEED MONEY SO DESPERATELY .
okay i'm tired of typing . bye . (: